Wawasan Open University Students Board

WOU Students Discussion Board

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Do you have your own PC ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

As an ODL student, do you have your own PC in your process of learning?
Yes, I do have PC and it has broadband internet connection.
75%
 75% [ 6 ]
Yes, I do have PC and it has dial-up internet connection.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, I do have PC but it doesn't have internet connection
13%
 13% [ 1 ]
No, I don't have PC, but I can borrow it from friends / go to Cybercafe / go to Learning Centre / go to Regional Office to do my TMAs and other learning stuff.
12%
 12% [ 1 ]
No, I don't have PC and I don't think I should have it, because I never use a PC in my Open Distance Learning.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
lck1_pg

Number of posts : 61
Intake : January, 2007
Degree Taken : Bachelor of Technology in Computing and Intelligent Systems (Hons)
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Do you have your own PC ?   Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:04 pm

As ODL student, we are studying through virtual school. We need to online, we need to check with our LMS, WawasanLearn daily basis, bi-daily basis or weekly basis. We do our TMAs by typing the assignment in PC, and print them out to submit to our tutors. We communicate with our tutors, our classmates and other students in this country, by using emails, LMS and instant messengers. What else?? All we can do these if we have a PC . As WOU student, do you own your PC?

Please give any reason that if you think you must / mustn't have a PC in Open Distance Learning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ysf1_PG

Number of posts : 10
Intake : Jul 2007
Degree Taken : Bachelor of Business in Logistic and Supply Chain Management
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you have your own PC ?   Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:35 am

Yes,i have my own PC while i registered for study at WOU. i think we should have one coz most of us are working staff, after work, will be tired and did not want to go out again. Is good to have a pc at home that we can seach info at anytime whn we feel free. For gal is quite safe stay at home to search info rather than go to cyber cafe.........
Am i rite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Do you have your own PC ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wawasan Open University Students Board :: WOU (Penang) Students Interaction Corner :: Open talk(Penang)-
Jump to: